usbtest and gadget zero with PLX 3380

Dear all,

I am trying to develop a driver for the net2280 successor (USB 3380
from PLX). I'm fairly new to Linux driver development, so apologies
for my ignorance.

With some small modifications I was able to re-use the existing
net2280 driver. However, when using usbtest with gadget zero I have
the following behavior:

$ ./testusb -s 512 -t 1 -c 2 hangs

$ ./testusb -s 1024 -t 1 -c 2 succeeds, if gadget zero buflen is 1024

Is this the intended behavior? Any writes/reads falling short of the
gadget zero buffer length, cause testusb to hang (USB activity LED on
the net3380 is on, during this time though).

A single read/write (testusb ... -c 1) succeeds regardless of the size
(matching or not matching the zero buffer length).

Thanks,
Thomas.