not supported hardware: Gigabyte K8100 Aivia USB Gaming Keyboard

Hello,

I have the same keyboard
(http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.usb.general/57753) and I'm having
the same problem of beeing unable to use it in Linux, tested up to
kernel 3.3.0. I tried it with and without an usb to ps/2 adapter, full
hid and hidbp, no chance - The only key which works is backspace.

The interesting thing about that keyboard is that the arrow keys aren't
working in Linux but they do in BIOS. If it's working there, shouldn't
it work using some "simple" mechanism in Linux, too?

any experimental patches/work done on this device, any further
information I could provide to get this device working?

thanks in advance,
jean