Re: OTG - Powered hub and mouse

On Fri, 23 Mar 2012, Pham Ngoc Hai wrote:

> Hi Alan,
>
> Here is the usbmon when I connect the hub, and then the mouse to my laptop:
> http://pastebin.com/3M1PVknD
>
> The s3c-otchcd source code is provided by Samsung, it's avaiable here: git://github.com/GalaxySII/samsung-kernel-galaxysii.git
> Thank you.

The usbmon log shows no problem with the laptop, so there must be
something wrong with either the software or the hardware on the Galaxy
S2.

Lukasz, can you or somebody at Samsung look through this thread and
help?

	http://marc.info/?l=linux-usb&m=133232851609627&w=2

Pham has reported that the Galaxy's OTG port doesn't work when a mouse
is attached through a hub.  For some reason the mouse keeps
disconnecting from the hub.  The mouse and hub work okay when plugged
into a laptop.

Also, looking through his usbmon logs, I found that the interrupt URB
sent to the hub completes in less than one millisecond, even though its
period is supposed to be 256 ms.

Alan Stern