Re: Move common used defines & data structures for BOT to include/

The 'filler' field, IIRC, is there to make transfers easier because
sizeof() the structure is exactly the size to be transferred.

And, in the early days, it was pretty clear that people were prone to
jamming useful bits into 'reserved' and 'filler' fields (i.e. look how
multi-target got implemented).

Matt

--
Matthew Dharm
Maintainer, USB Mass Storage driver for Linux