USB 3.0 : host-to-host communication

Hello,

I have a question about USB 3.0 and host to host communication through a
"standard A" to "standard A" cable.
As it is defined in the norm (section 5.5.2), I thought that it would be
directly supported by Linux. Nonetheless when I plug the cable between 2
USB-3.0 ports (2 servers), nothing is seen (from lsusb point of view and
also from kernel messages point of view).
So my questions:
- Is it supported by the linux kernel or is there something missing (like
OTG/RSP implementation...) ?
- If the problem is not the kernel, any advice to make it work ?

Thanks

Olivier