Re: USB Class Drivers Supported

HI,
Thanks for reply.
I tried to find it in linux source code. As I am new to this source
code and hence asked this question.
I could not find any detailed documentation which can explain what is
supported in Linux kernel. Adding this information would really help
people who are new comers and wanted to start working on code.

I did not have any intention to make someone work for me.
As the information is not well captured in the kernel and hence that
triggered me to ask this question.

Thanks,
Tushar