Re: starting a new hw driver for gadget support

> > I really miss a simple beginners guide to the gadget framework where a
> > simple data flow diagram give answers to these beginners questions.
>

>  I'm new to this list and also to the field of usb drivers. However i
> have these documents  Seems it may help you,
>
>  http://www.linux-usb.org/gadget/
>  http://www.linux-usb.org/gadget/h2-otg.htm

Thanks for the link. I read the docs but could not find a answer to my problem.

My understanding is:
The function usb_ep_queue gives my the requests which my hardware driver could deal with. But for ep0 I have no pending request and the first non setup packet with 24 bytes of data could not be handled.

The bulk data transfer seems to be quite simple. IN request data must be send, OUT requests could be filled with "incoming" OUT data and the callback ( complete) is called. Thats all!?

But for ep0 I have no understanding where incoming data (OUT-Transfer) should be placed???

Maybe someone in the list can give me three sentences to that topic?

Thanks
 Klaus