Re: coping with poor usb implementations

not messianic enough - I forgot to check that the inverter was incommunicado.  this is a different computer (t43 like the xp box) with different fedora (16 vs 15). I wasn't around that day.

ok. so now I need to redo on  a day that I know I'm around to confirm that the inverter gets nobbled. I'll confirm that the tusb interference is happening, too.

Tim