Re: Huawei E398 cdc/serialmodem-ppp 3G/4G

Bjørn Mork <bjorn@xxxxxxx> writes:

> However, I was unable to verify the mode.  Can connect, but cannot see
> any data.  And now I cannot get anything through at all even after
> switching back.  Oh well...  That's for experimenting.  Don't think this
> command is ready for inclusion anywhere yet.  We need to understand it
> better first.  From your docs it seems obvious, but there are some finer
> details here.

It's pretty weird.  I get the impression that I've successfully set
protocol == 1 when sending the request while offline:

QMUX Header:
  len:    0x0014
  sender: 0x00 (client)
  svc:    0x00 (ctl)
  cid:    0x00

QMI Header:
  Flags:  0x00 (request)
  TXN:    0x000d
  Cmd:    0x0026 (SET_DATA_FORMAT)
  Size:   0x0009

  TLV:    0x01 (CTL/Set Data Format Request/Format)
  Size:   0x0001