Re: coping with poor usb implementations

The data raise a few questions in my mind, which I'm afraid I don't have the background to even say whether they are relevant:
- why does the failing interaction start by interrogating device 3, whereas the one from just plugging in the usb cable starts at device 2
- why does the failing interaction not complete when it does get to device 2 (at around sample 21283)
- what causes the succeeding interaction to stop
- why do so many devices from the failing interaction report that they exist

Tim