My current dummy_hcd queue

Here I try to shrink my dummy_hcd queue. Patch 1-3 were posted here
earlier and I fixed up all comments that were raised so far.
Patch 3 also works arounds the fact that UAS (host side) does not work on
hcd which do not support sg. This is not on top of my todo list but it on
it :)
Patch 5+ are new.

Sebastian