Re: [RFC/PATCH v4 0/3] UAS Gadget Driver.

>> have

>> > We addressed most of the comments. One of them was indeed to use the
>> > target framework, however when we asked an additional information
>> about
>> > how to use this framework we didn't get a detailed reply. Sebastian
>> gave
>> > an answer on how to use it yesterday. We will study his answer, and
>> come
>> > up with a new code.
>>
>> No one is going to normally give you such a detailed answer as he did.
>> You were told to go use that interface, and Sebastian did just that, why
>> couldn't you have done that in the first place, saving you, and everyone
>> else here, time and effort of telling you to go do that again?
>
> other than that, it's just waste of time if you go write new code, now
> that Sebastian already has that almost ready. Save yourself sometime and
> just help Sebastian finishing what he's already done. Even testing is
> welcome at this stage.
>
> --
> balbi

Hi guys,

Thanks for all your inputs. The good thing is that we now have a better
understanding of the UASP implementation that was done offline, and as
balbi mentioned, probably avoid duplicate work.
We will coordinate with Sebastian regarding the next phases.

Shimrit
--
Consultant for Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum