Re: A USB quirk query

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 01:11:33PM -0500, Malcolm wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Sep 2011 08:48:58 -0700
> Greg KH <greg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Can you post an extracted version of the driver somewhere so we don't
> > have to go through the above steps?
> >
> > thanks,
> Hi
> File is here;
> http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/4/6/2393623/touchkit-linux-usb.tar.bz2

Wow, I haven't seen a 2.2 Linux USB driver in so many years...

I think you will have a lot of work here, if for no other reason than
you also need to rewrite the xorg driver that comes in this tarball.
You would be better off spending a tiny amount of money for a device
that actually works and has been built in the past 5 years :)

good luck,

greg k-h