fixes for the ISP1760

Hi Greg,

the following five patches have been posted by Arvid on 20th July and
contain fixes for driver. This is from his original announcement:

|This patch series fixes problems with urb unlinking (patch 1, 2). The
|bug can be seen as "set altsetting to 0 failed, -110" during testusb runs,
|and stops all low- and full-speed devices dead in their tracks until
|reboot.
|
|Patch 3-5 change the way Errata 2 is worked around. This allows the use of
|higher performance ATL interrupts while avoiding some rare lockups where
|USB packets never finish.
|
|Patch 6 is some minor cleanup and fixes a bug where the urb might not get
|correctly unliked from its endpoint if the system is out of memory during
|enqueue.
|
|Known bugs: "WARNING: at drivers/usb/host/isp1760-hcd.c:1136" may be
|triggered now and then. This bug is not introduced by these patches, but
|seems to trigger a bit more often with them (maybe due to the lower
|latency ATL interrupts). This bug seems to be benign (no known side effects)
|but the reason for the warning code path should of course be looked into.
|
|Overall, I feel that the driver is more stable with these fixes than without
|them, despite the WARNING.
|
|Tested by simultaneously running 'testusb -a' and copying files back and
|forth between memory sticks connected via external hub (and syncing), by
|running testusb and echoing characters between ports of USB connected
|serial converters, and by copying large files (> 200 MB) between memory
|sticks.

The patch numbers he quotes (3-5 and 6) have to by decremented by two because
patch one has already been applied and patch two ("Clear TT buffer on
interrupted low & full speed transfers") has been objected by Alan and
he will rework it later.
The "known bug" he is talking about, is fixed by the last patch in this
series (has been posted in the middle of August to the list).

The patch series is posted as reply to this email and also available in the git
repository at:
  git://git.linutronix.de/users/bigeasy/isp1760 isp1760

Is is possible to apply them for this release?

Arvid Brodin (5):
      usb/isp1760: Move some code (prepare for next patch)
      usb/isp1760: Move isp1760_run within file (prepare for next patch)
      usb/isp1760: Use polling instead of SOF interrupts to fix Errata 2
      usb/isp1760: Fix missing endpoint unlink when no mem during enqueue
      usb/isp1760: Fix problems that trigger WARNING at line 1136.

 drivers/usb/host/isp1760-hcd.c |  318 ++++++++++++++++++++++-----------------
 drivers/usb/host/isp1760-hcd.h |    3 +-

Sebastian