Problem with usb3 flash drive

Hi all,

I tested the usb3 flash drive with NEC controller on
ubuntu 11.10 alpha3 oneiric 3.0.0-8-generic-pae,
and found a strange problem.

I inserted a flash drive (Transcend 8G or AData 8G)
and checked the lsusb,
the speed of this flash is super.

Then I reboot the system (with flash drive inserted).
After boot completed, I found the speed of this flash is high only.
At this moment, I tried to remove and insert xhci-hcd module again,
but the speed is still high.
It is not super until I remove the flash and insert it again or
power off the system and power on again.

Please find the lsusb info in the attachment.

BR,
Jerome