Decouple XHCI from PCI, v3

Hi Sarah,

here is v3 which is based on Feilipe's v2 plus my add-on. This was tested
via modprobe, rmmod and device plug-in, plug-out and it seems to work so
far :)

The reset callback ended a little messy. The problem is that quirks and
so on can no be applied in the probe function but have to be applied in
the ->reset callback since the xhci struct is allocated differently and
they quirks have to be applied before ->run() is called and happens in
usb_add_hcd().

Here is from Felipe's v2 message why we think this is a good idea:
|With this decoupling completed, I should e able to re-use xhci
|for omap simply by allocating a platform_device, adding correct
|resources and platform_data and registering the platform_device.
|
|Just so you understand the need for this, we want to avoid a similar
|set of ifdeferry around e.g. ehci-hcd.c starting at line 1174.
|
|We will also avoid all those ehci-<arch>.c files which add roughly
|4500+ LOCs. Most of those could go straight to the bin.

For convenience I pushed the series into git at
  git pull git://git.linutronix.de/users/bigeasy/xhci xhci-decouple
it is based on v3.0 which was also used for testing. It applies with no
conflicts on top of your for-usb-linus branch.

Sebastian