Re: Low & full speed devices stop working after testusb run

On Sat, 16 Jul 2011, Arvid Brodin wrote:

> Yep, that seems to do the trick! I need to clean up my code a bit but then
> I'll get back with some patches. (Wow, this is the first time since I
> started working on the isp1760 - in, what was it, september? - that I have
> no known problems with it! *woohoo!* :)
>
> While greping drivers/usb/host/ I noticed that the only other driver that
> call usb_hub_clear_tt_buffer() is the ehci driver (drivers/usb/host/ehci-q.c).
> Are all the other supported host controllers <= USB1.1 controllers?

Most of them are.  Of the ones that do provide support for high speed
operation, oxu210hp hasn't been actively maintained recently, r8a66597
and musb probably need to be fixed, and xhci is a special case (the
hardware may take care of everything, I'm not sure).

Alan Stern