Re: Potential bugs in Documentation/usb/linux-cdc-acm.inf

On Tue, 28 Jun 2011 11:06:25 +0200, Xiaofan Chen <xiaofanc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In the other thread ( https://lkml.org/lkml/2011/3/21/157 ), I mentioned
that there is a potential bug with this inf file under Vista or Windows 7
which is pointed out by Tsuneo in this Microchip forum thread.
http://www.microchip.com/forums/fb.ashx?m=488342

This is interesting as I remember we (read: Marek) have tested those infs
on XP, Vista and W7.  I may be remembering something incorrectly though.

I've cc'd Marek so maybe he can find some time to check it out even though
I know he's deep in (ARM's) mm and V4L2 right now.

I'm currently in an uncomfortable condition where I have no access to
hardware with an UDC -- however this might be (another) good impulse
to finally obtain Panda Board.

I'll try and take a look at it in upcoming weeks.

Thanks for bringing my attention to this issue.

--
Best regards,                                         _     _
.o. | Liege of Serenely Enlightened Majesty of      o' \,=./ `o