Re: Linux UVC driver can not handle urb_submit error

2011/6/2 Alan Stern <stern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On Thu, 2 Jun 2011, Soho Soho123 wrote:
>
>> Dear Alan,
>>

>> My meaning is :
>> is there any time time inaccuracy acceptable in ehci host???
>
> I don't understand this question.

Soho: is there any tolerance of index for iso schedule?

>> Or any blind spot from iso schedule check criterion?
>
> If there is any blind spot in the iso scheduling code, I don't know
> about it.  Otherwise I would have fixed it!
>
>> Since we do not familiar with ehci host iso schedule algorithm. When
>> we update ehci host and usb subsystem code to 2.6.39 version, the
>> slower platform has this problem.
>
> I could explain the scheduling algorithm to you.  (Much of the code is
> just error checking.)  Would that help you?

soho: about maintenance of periodic schedule list,
1.
like we can see some code get index from h/w by ehci_readl(ehci,
&ehci->regs->frame_index) % mod,   how about the purpose of % mod
after get index from h/w
2.
like stream->next_uframe is use by driver (software).
Do you have flow chart to explan how to link urb to h/w periodic list
and remove it from h/w?