RE: [Question] dummy_hcd and FS devices

Hi Alan,

> > So I have 2 questions:
> > 1. Was dummy_hcd ever tested with FS devices?
>
> I don't know.  In fact, I'm not sure whether we have any
> full-speed-only gadget drivers.

I didn't find any either. If you remember, when we discussed the
is_super_speed module parameter for dummy_hcd you mentioned that it will be
nice to have similar parameter to force FS connection. So since I'm about to
post another version of the dummy_hcd patch I decided to add this parameter
as well. In a different patch of course. I encountered the above issue when
testing it.

> > 2. How this is working for a real HS root hub? I'm sorry for asking
> this,
> > but I didn't find it in the code and we don't have any convenient
> tools for
> > host debugging so it's not so trivial.
>
> The fix is indeed trivial.  I'll submit this to Greg shortly, but you
> can start using it now.

Thanks! I'll give it a shot tomorrow.

Thanks,
Tanya Brokhman
---
Sent by an consultant of the Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.