Re: Linux UVC driver can not handle urb_submit error

On Wed, 1 Jun 2011, Soho Soho123 wrote:

> Dear Alan,
>
> Our platform :
> CPU 390MHz, RAM:32MB,
> When I reduce fps from 30 to 10, the issue is still occur. Do you mean
> "resolution" is key, right?

I really meant total bandwidth.  That depends partly on resolution and
partly on the frame rate.

> Or could you kindly teach me to calculate the among of data traffic
> between USB and WiFi?
> Since I am new in IP Cam. The UVC and MJPG streamer is new for me. My
> experience (background) is in networking. Not a lot of knowledge about
> USB device (UVC) and EHCI Host.

I don't know how uvcvideo works, and I don't know how much data it
wants to transfer.  However I did notice in the usbmon logs you sent
earlier, although the host asks the device for 3072 bytes in each
transfer, the device sends only 18 bytes.

Alan Stern