Re: [USB] Use normalized sense when emulating autosense

Resending to Greg as well to bypass his friendly bot.

Thanks for the response- I did see that ACK, and I was hoping it
wasn't just lost or dropped on the floor like it seems to have been.

Greg, any status updates on the status of this one? [1]

-Dan

[1] http://marc.info/?l=linux-usb&m=128951899710250&w=2