Re: the problem with general serail gadget driver when re-connect usb cable

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 9:50 PM, Greg KH <greg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 05:22:42PM +0800, yingchun li wrote:

>> > It is slow, has no flow control, and you have to pass the module
>> > parameter to it for every time you load the module.  It also only
>> > supports one device id (well, there are ways around that as well, but I
>> > don't recommend it.)
>> Hi, Greg
>
> <snip>
>
> For some reason you sent this only to me, which is a bit rude to
> everyone else on the mailing list.  I'll be glad to respond if you
> resend it to everyone.
sorry, my careless, I didn't find that, thanks for note me
so I resend my question:
I do a simple test(which write to /dev/ttyGS0 repeatedly,and use the
minicom receive the data), and the speed is about 48KB/s(my ARM-core
cpu's bogomips is 276). why the speed is so slow?
    because our PC application based on the generic serial driver, so I
have to use this driver, is there any way to enhance this?
     I have try to enlarge the WRITE_BUF_SIZ from 8192 to 16K, but has
little effect.

thanks
yingchun