Re: Driver for r5u870 USB webcams

On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 17:50:08 +0200, Jon Mason <jdmason@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I recently found a driver for my laptop's webcam on the internet at
http://code.google.com/p/r5u870/

I don't see it in the latest kernel and Google doesn't seem to show it
being submitted.  Is there a plan for integrating this driver or
modifying an existing driver to extend coverage?  The code appears to
be GPL, and I'd be happy to push it and roll in any changes that are
deemed necessary.

You should probably contact author of the driver.

--
Best regards,                                         _     _
.o. | Liege of Serenely Enlightened Majesty of      o' \,=./ `o