Re: xHCI 1.0 support

Hi Marek,

I'm working on xHCI 1.0 support patches, and wading through the spec
changes between 0.96 and 1.0 is going to take a while.  However, Andiry
Xu (from AMD) told me back in December that he had a couple xHCI 1.0
patches, but he wanted to wait until he had hardware to test on.

Andiry, I noticed that the AMD Hudson platform was recently mentioned in
the USB-IF USB 3.0 certified hosts list.  Any chance you can test your
patches on that AMD hardware and send them out to the Linux community?

Sarah Sharp