Re: c67x00 driver

>>>>> "PEIXOTO" == PEIXOTO Pierre <ppeixoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Hi,

 PEIXOTO> It runs but I have some problems next.

 PEIXOTO> When I write a little file (<60kByte) to my USB Key, it's ok. It works.

 PEIXOTO> When I write a big file (>60kByte) to my USB Key, It doesn't works.
 PEIXOTO> My Linux kernel tries to do the "c67x00_ll_husb_reset" function and crashes because there is no ACK from the CY7C67300.

 PEIXOTO> So my question is: what is the configuration of the Cypress
 PEIXOTO> for your driver?  I mean some registers are not initialized by
 PEIXOTO> the driver, like 0xC00E (Interrupt enable register), 0xC00A
 PEIXOTO> (Power Control Register) and 0xC002 (Bank Register).

As mentioned earlier, it's been a few years since I worked on the
c67x00, but are you sure you're using the correct interrupt number for
it? Do you ever receive any interrupts from the device?

PowerPC uses virtual interrupt numbers, so the '17' above doesn't to the
hardware number. You can 'cat /proc/interrupts' to see what hardware
number is used.

I'm not sure how you exactly map between hardware and virtual irq
numbers for platform devices. For open firmware devices you can use
of_irq_to_resource().

 PEIXOTO> Does the driver support bulk transfers and isochronous transfers?

Bulk transfers should work for sure, and I think iso as well, but I'm
not completely sure anymore.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard