Re: lsusb apparent bogosity

On Tue, 2011-03-22 at 14:50 -0700, Greg KH wrote:
> Oh that's a very old version, I think we fixed it a while ago, but can't
> find the exact commit.
>
> The problem is that for version 001 we switched to use libusb1 so they
> can't just grab the latest version unless they also have that library in
> their distro.  Go file a bug, it's not upstream's problem :)

Right, it's not and I already filed a bug :-) I was mostly pointing out
that your "upstream" swap(swap(x)) was bogus :-)

Once you've that sorted I can then point -them- to the right way to do
the job ...

BTW. It took my a while to "find" the upstream repo for usb-utils (mostly
landing on the stale sourceforge one). Might be useful to have some more
obvious links to it on linuxusb.org or maybe from the SF page.

At least I -think- I found it :-) at https://github.com/gregkh/usbutils

Cheers,
Ben.