RE: [RFC v3 00/23] xHCI split roothub and USB 3.0 hub support

> On Tue, Mar 08, 2011 at 11:59:19AM -0800, Paul Zimmerman wrote:

Hi Sarah,

It seems most of the problems were fixed after I applied Clemens' USB audio
patch and your stall and cycle-bit patches. There is still one crash, but it
only occurs when connecting a SuperSpeed Isoc device, and only when using
netconsole. I think that's probably unrelated to these patches.

--
Paul