RE: high bandwidth ISO transfer and MUSB host

Hi,
> This problem is driving me crazy o.O
>
> I have patched my code with that but it still doesn't work..
>
> I get the errno 28 cause of the the ENOSPC of void musb_host_rx(struct
> musb *musb, u8 epnum):

Looks like your FIFO config doesn't have a matching endpoint with required
FIFO size.

Please check what fifo config is being used inside ep_config_from_table()
(musb_core.c). By default all the OMAP3 platform uses config *_4_*.

The FIFO config should have any endpoint entry with FIFO size of 4K as
Being change in high bandwidth patch link provided earlier.

You can enable the debug either by changing the musb_debug before
Compiling or assign a value to it with musb as module.

Regards,
Ajay