Re: high bandwidth ISO transfer and MUSB host

Il 16/02/2011 18:45, mark205@xxxxxxxx ha scritto:
> Il 16/02/2011 09:54, Gupta, Ajay Kumar ha scritto:
>>> Hi there,
>>>
>>> My kernel has a lot of patches. The drivers/usb/musb/musb_host.c is this
>>> http://pastebin.com/24Dgxr7V
>> You musb_host.c doesn't have high bandwidth support patch. Please apply it
>> > From below link,
>> http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=commitdiff;h=a483d7068f661213e9586d4d132fc0e0287118b4;hp=d1043a2697effee3054451a9293a376bfb013e4b
>>
>> Regards,
>> Ajay
>>> It is dated: 22 march 2006.
>>>
>>> Do you think that my isochronous transfer problem could depend on an
>>> error on this file? or it's an HW problem for sure?
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>>

>>>   --
>>> Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
>>> autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it http://www.email.it/f
>>>
>>>   Sponsor:
>>> Apri Conto Corrente Arancio entro il 28 febbraio 2011 e ricevi 100 euro
>>> da spendere su Media World compra online. Aprilo adesso!
>>>   Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=11253&d=16-2
>>> --
>>

> Hi, thank you very much for the link.
>
> The kernel I'm using is modified and there is some code that can't be patched with that patch.. anyway I think I can start to patch it looking at that patch because most of the code is similar.. so thank you again!
>
> I'll let you know know if it works
>

> --

This problem is driving me crazy o.O

I have patched my code with that but it still doesn't work..

I get the errno 28 cause of the the ENOSPC of void musb_host_rx(struct musb *musb, u8 epnum):

         goto success;
        } else if (best_end < 0) {
                return -ENOSPC;
        }

It seems that the variable best_end is <0 or because musb->nr_endpoints is < 0 (that means no endpoints are found.. why????) or because the condition: if (diff >= 0 && best_diff > diff) is never true.

I modified the kernel deleting the "return -ENOSPC" but in this way after a few seconds the system reboots..

I saw that there are a lot of DBG messages like: DBG(4, "qh %p periodic slot %d\n", qh, best_end); Do you know how can I turn on this debugging mode in order to print these messages in the console?