Re: Keytouch IEC 60945 USB Keyboard not working

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 5:22 PM, Jiri Kosina <jkosina@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Just a minor thing to make things easier for you -- you don't need to
> provide the dump for the whole keyboard all the time ... just pressing 'A'
> should be enough to get enough information for the debugging.

This will save my time :)

> Please test with the patch below.

It works. I will tested the keyboard for a couple of day to make sure
it work properly.

Very big thanks for both of you guys. :) Please submit it to main kernel.

Btw. If you don't mind would you explain me what happened to the keyboard?

Thanks Jiri, thanks Alan.