Re: Keytouch IEC 60945 USB Keyboard not working

On Wed, 9 Feb 2011, Alan Stern wrote:

> > > The trace shows nothing at all -- just the constant probing of the card
> > > reader.  It looks like you didn't even plug in the keyboard while
> > > running usbmon.

> > > That's a new problem.  Maybe Jiri has some ideas that can help.
> > >
> > Yeah. its very strange. Because the keyboard is works well in Windows
> > (XP/Vista/7), Solaris 11 Express and FreeBSD 8.1
> >
> > > One thing you might try: As root, do "lsusb -v" while the keyboard is
> > > plugged in normally.
> > >
> > Here is the "lsusb -v" output. http://pastebin.com/wCACHY7h . The
> > keyboard is on:
> > Bus 002 Device 007: ID 0926:3333
> > Bus 002 Device 006: ID 04cc:1521 ST-Ericsson USB 2.0 Hub
>
> At this point I'm out of ideas.  Let's see what Jiri suggests.

Sorry, I am somehow not seeing the complete thread. Has the problem with
-EPIPE during probe been solved or not?

I understand that /dev/input/eventX device node is created for the
keyboard, right? (/proc/bus/input/devices will tell).

Thanks,

--
Jiri Kosina
SUSE Labs, Novell Inc.