AW: Driver support for LTE stick

Yes, I am referring to Long Term Evolution. I have some experience with
Huawei Hardware (E398; can do UMTS, HSDPA, HSDPA+ and LTE) using ppp but I
also experience problems related to the throughput speed. Even HSDPA+ with
uplink >2MBits and downlink > 7MBit/s seems like a bottleneck. Therefore I
wonder how those devices would be driven to reach those high throughputs?

This will be of interest for small linux routers such as AVM Fritzbox LTE
(http://www.avm.de/en/press/announcements/2011/2011_01_27.php3)

They claim to get "100MBits or more"... I wonder if they use pppd for that?

I want to build a linux box with multiple LTE devices connected (to test the
performance of different cellular data networks in parallel). Ideally all of
them are represented by a network interface such as eth0 or ppp0 or the like
and are being connected/disconnected by a simple set of commands (AT) or a
script... Then I use the kernel routing table to decide what traffic is
routed through which interface.

Is there any successful ndis approach? I am looking for more information...

Thanks for all your help,

dangerous content by Qosmotec GmbH, and is
believed to be clean.