Any current USB devices for the usbtest driver?

Hello,

I'm trying to isolate and fix problems with the isp1760 host controller
usb driver. I've done some major code clean-up and rework to e.g. avoid
calling BUG() in interrupt context during normal program flow. Also
trying to fix a khubd "ep timed out" problem.

Is the usbtest driver and testusb.c program still the way to verify HCDs
on Linux (as described at http://www.linux-usb.org/usbtest/)?

If so, are there any current devices available to act the device part?
Keyspan serial adapters using the Cypress EZ-USB chip seems to be long
gone, as is the Net2280EVB PCI board as far as I can tell. Should I use
an ATNGW100 board or is there an easier way?

If not, how do I test/verify HCD functionality today?

Thanks,
Arvid Brodin
Enea Services Stockholm AB