Re: How can I limit full speed transfer to 64 bytes per ms?

At Tue, 14 Dec 2010 10:47:01 -0500 (EST),
Alan Stern <stern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> You should change your program to install configuration 0 (i.e.,
> unconfigure the device) before carrying out the data transfer.  That
> will limit the transfer rate to one transaction per ms -- provided you
> continue to use a UHCI controller.

Thanks, I'll try it. But it is strange:
- If I run Windows application in VirtualBox on Linux it stops working.
- If I run Linux application in VirtualBox on Windows it starts
working.

I supposed that problem source is near the host controller driver.