Re: The dmesg files requested

Sarah,

Well, something happened to my .config file, so I could not just check
to see if CONFIG_USB_XHCI_HCD_DEBUGGING was set to "Y", but I re-did the
config, grepped for all three lines:

CONFIG_USB_XHCI_HCD_DEBUGGING
CONFIG_USB_MON
CONFIG_DEBUG_FS

and all three are set to "Y"

and I am building the kernel and modules now.

Once rebooted I will also do the "sudo dmesg -n 8"

and the other things you asked.

I am working on some "Toys for Tots" gifts tonight (three refurbished
Sansa Fuse players retrofitted with Rockbox and Creative Commons Music),
so I can do this in the background.

md