RE: xhci: suspend/resume issues

:-)

> Hopefully, those patches will make their way upstream soon!
>
> Thanks for the help.

I'm still wondering what happened in your case. When you say "Using just
the latest code without your patches made suspend/resume work back into
high speed mode (usb2)", does the USB3.0 HDD work fine in USB2.0 mode?
(In this case the LED on the HDD will show green)

If convenient, can your catch the dmesg with xhci debug flag on in both
cases - with and without Sarah's patches?

I can not open your last dmesg-patched.log. When I click the link, it
only shows a webpage with the redhat logo :(

Thanks,
Andiry