packets stuck in USB serial gadget driver if size is n*64Bytes

Hi all,
we use a USB gadget driver on a MPC8247 based board. We use the connection for
serial emulation. Currently we are using kernel version 2.6.33.

Our HW driver is the file drivers/usb/gadget/fsl_qe_udc.c and the layer above
the drivers/usb/gadget/u_serial.c file.

Now I see that we have a problem if we send from our board to the host messages
which have a payload size of n*64Bytes.

If I send 63 Bytes I got one fsl_qe_udc irq and everything works fine. If I send
65 Bytes I get two fsl_qe_udc irq and everything works fine. But if I send 64
Bytes I get one interrupt but my USB tracing tool on the host side did not catch
the packet send upwards. If I afterwards send a packet with a different size
e.g. 63Bytes I catch at the previous send 64Byte packet and the newly send
63Byte packet.

Same problem occurs if I choose packets with n*64Byte. So there seems to be a
problem if I send packets on 64byte borders.

Currently I debug the driver but I do not find the point where it is going
wrong. Maybe someone has a hint where the problem might be.

Any help is appreciated.

Best regards
Holger Brunck