Re: Problems with Full speed USB 2.6.35 kernel

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 02, 2010 at 09:58:55AM -0500, Praveen G K wrote:
I am running the 2.6.35 kernel and verifying the Full Speed mass
storage operations.  I found that the system does not get into mass
storage at all, and the endpoints keep getting reset.  On closer
examination, I found that that when reading from MUSB_TXMAXP register,
the max size points to 512 instead of 64.  Has anybody seen this
problem and is there any way out of this?

please mention "musb" on the subject of your message, or put me in Cc
otherwise I'll miss messages like this :-)

--
balbi