Re: [Patch] usbmon: correct length for isochronous

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 04:10:30PM -0700, Pete Zaitcev wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 13:36:25 -0800
> Greg KH <greg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > > That looks good, I just keep forgetting what min and MIN do,
> > > and the typing restrictions... Need to read up on them.
> >
> > Do you want to do a new patch here, or just send a fix-up to go on top
> > of this one?  Either is fine with me.
>
> I dunno, I think it's being bikeshedded. I can send a follow-up
> (with a MAX, of course), if Matt insists.

I'm not going to insist on anything.  I just saw an interesting discussion
and thought I would weigh-in.

Personally, I think MIN/MAX is easier to understand, but that's just me.
YMMV, personal preferences vary, etc. etc. etc.

Matt

--
Matthew Dharm                              Home: mdharm-usb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

E:  You run this ship with Windows?!  YOU IDIOT!
L:  Give me a break, it came bundled with the computer!
					-- ESR and Lan Solaris
User Friendly, 12/8/1998