Re: [RFC/PATCH v3 0/4] usb: Add SuperSpeed support to the Gadget Framework

> On Wed, 2010-11-10 at 07:37 -0800,
> David Brownell wrote:
>
> > If absolutely necessary, I can probably dig up
> > those emails again and re-send; better if you
> > try to find them first, and respond.
> > I think they're the last emails from me on
> > these threads.

Ffor the record:  I did dig up a copy from
my "sent" file and forwarded it to
both tlinder and dwalker.

I didn't make time to find a ref into one of
the linux-usb archives though.

Original $SUBJECT was " [RFC/PATCH 1/2] Add usb_endpoint_descriptor to be part of the struct usb_ep" dated Wednesday, October 6, 2010, 9:34 PM
and with a long CC list (that included the MSM
list that allegedly didn't receive it).  That info
may help sort out where the email went astray, if
we assume that's why it got no response.

- Dave