USB development and git

Hi all,

After a discussion at the kernel summit last week, Linus expressed a
strong preference for the subsystem maintainers to start using git, and
for them to start accepting git pulls from the people that they trust as
well.

So, I'm going to try to switch over to using git for development and to
send patches to Linus directly.  My git tree is now at:
	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gregkh/usb-2.6.git

There are two branches in there:
	usb-next - this is what should show up in the linux-next tree
	usb-linus - this is what I'm wanting to push to Linus for this
	major release.

Of course after the main merge window opens up, I'll switch the branches
around to do the merge, and then put them back after -rc1 is out.

Everyone should be able to track these trees just fine, with no rebasing
involved, unless I really mess things up.

Anyone on the CC: above, feel free to start sending me git pull requests
for your patches if you want to.  If you don't, no need to change, I can
still easily handle patches through email as well.

For anyone not on the Cc: and you really want me to use git to take
patches from you, let me know and we can discuss it.

If anyone has any questions about this, please let me know.

thanks,

greg k-h