RNDIS is always claiming interface 0 and 1 -- Any reason

 Hi,

We are using RNDIS function along with usb serial function and Mass storage function in a composition. Even though we are trying to put RNDIS function after serial function interface, but the Windows Host is always installing the RNDIS at interface 0 and 1 and allowing other interfaces after RNDIS? Is there any specific reason for the Windows Host to behave as mentioned above.

Atleast WIndows XP is asking to manually install Host drivers, where as Windows 7 is automatically installing the drvers on it own. Any pointers would help?

Thanks,
Chiru.