From: Alan Stern [mailto:stern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2010 1:41 PM
To: Murphy, Robert
Cc: Gadiyar, Anand; Greg KH; linux-usb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Windows fails to install FBSG based drive

On Wed, 8 Sep 2010, Murphy, Robert wrote:

> Well, on a hunch, I thought I'd try hard coding can_stall = 0.  With this change, the driver works great?!  Not sure why setting stall from insmod didn't work.

I don't get it.  Insmod certainly should have set the parameter
correctly.  Does that indicate something else is broken on your system?

You can look in /sys/module/g_file_storage/parameters/stall to see what
the actual setting is.

> Btw, is it possible to have the gadget driver present a hard drive and a CDROM drive at the same time?

No, that hasn't been implemented.  Either all the LUNs are disks or all
of them are cdroms.

Alan Stern