Re: [RFC] GADGET : allow to build multi udc

> usb_gadget_register_driver/usb_gadget_unregister_driver
> function
> > that are declared in each driver.
> >
> > For avoiding that I propose to do a redirection for
> these functions.
> > At probe time the driver register them
> (usb_gadget_register_udc),
> > and
> usb_gadget_register_driver/usb_gadget_unregister_driver
> call
> > these callback.
> >
> > Only one probing should succeed, so only one call to
> > usb_gadget_register_udc is done. It not, only the
> first one will
> > succeed.
> >
> > I attach a draft of that.
> >
> > What do you think of it ?

It's incomplete since only one USB peripheral
controller driver is even partially
converted to use this,
and having it work relies on all of them being
converted first ....

Plus, the generic "everyone calls these" functions
are part of that driver, while they need to be
generic code (maybe a new file) that any UDC driver
can call ...

I guess I won't object much to the idea, just
its incomplete execution.