FTDI one-way device issue

Hi,

I came across this LKML/linux-usb post regarding FTDI flow control: http://marc.info/?l=linux-usb&m=127581718124328&w=2.

I'm facing a very similar situation (one way device, the data transfer stops but can be woken up by writing a character on the port (which I know the device ignores)).

Was there a off-list resolution to this?

I noticed there was some recent activity regarding FTDI and flow control, but the revert suggested here doesn't do it for me: http://marc.info/?l=linux-usb&m=128283105213206&w=2

Thanks,
Orjan

(I wasn't subscribed to LKML at the time and so couldn't reply to the original mail. Also, I tried sending this in private to Ruud Linders but his e-mail address doesn't seem to work anymore.)

--
Orjan Friberg
FlatFrog Laboratories AB