Re: option_instat_callback: error -71

Hello,
> On Thu, 26 Aug 2010, Artem Makhutov wrote:

>>> Maybe the problem is in the hubs.  What happens if you attach one or
>>> two modems directly to the computer without using any hubs?
>>>
>> Yes, this is also what I suspected at first.
>>
>> No, the problem is not in the hub.
>>
>> The proble also exists when directly connecting the modems to the
>> mainboard or to a USB-PCI controller.
>>
>> I am just installing FreeBSD. Lets see if I can reproduce the same
>> problems...
>>
> Another thing you can try with Linux is to capture a usbmon trace
> showing the problem.  It will be best if you do this with as few USB
> devices as possible, so no hubs and only one or two modems.  See the
> instructions in Documentation/usb/usbmon.txt.

I have finally managed to get it running on FreeBSD and I was not able
to reproduce this problem.
Everything was running stable.

I have attached some more detailed log files.
In the first log file "one" half of the 7-port usb-hub got disconnected
shortly after the startup of the pc.

In the second log file the problems fully appeared after starting
asterisk and start using the devices.

I will try to do a usbmon capture tomorrow.

I am really wondering why this problem do not appear on FreeBSD?!?

Thanks, Artem