Re: OTG test status

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 03:41:35AM +0200, ext David Brownell wrote:
My original reply on that topic bounced from linux-usb (since
this stupid webmail interface html-ized it) and I haven't seen the

maybe you wanna try roundcube, it works just fine with plain text mails.

Recap: The original OMAP1 OTG support passed all of the
OTG 1.2 tests at the time (using the now-unavailable
tester from uSB-IF) except for a handful of driver-specific
timing issues during HNP.

As for OTG 2.0, if anyone has done that, they've not reported
that (or the hardware used, which matters hugely).

I don't believe we can pass OTG2.0 with the cores we have supported in mailine kernel. At least musb (and another one I know of) has hardcoded timing parameters that don't follow OTG2.0, but are ok for OTG1.3 point-of-view.

I also doubt that e.g. Mentor Graphics will do anything about it, I would believe all silicon companies to be focussing on OTG3.0

--
balbi

DefectiveByDesign.org