Re: sysfs for gadget driver

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 02:35:15PM -0500, Dan Eisenhut wrote:
> Hello.  I'm writing a gadget driver for an existing system running on
> a 2.6.10 kernel on a TI Davinici 6446 chip (ARM).  Due to time
> constraints and for risk reduction, upgrading this to the latest
> kernel is not an option as much as I would want to.

2.6.10?  Are you really using that kernel version?  You do realize just
how old and out of date it is, right?  Oh, and how insecure it is as
well...

Also note, you are totally on your own working with that version,
there's not much anyone from the community can help with this, sorry.

good luck,

greg k-h