Re: Problem with STM8S Discovery kit

> No, you can't.  But it doesn't matter, because those reads aren't
> generated by usb-storage anyway.  They are generated by programs in hal
> and/or DeviceKit:

Even if there is no "sdc1" partition ? This should be done,shouldn't it ? In this case, I don't have anything to mount.

> > Is there some sample application which talks directly to usb-storage module
> (to have an idea how to do it by myself) ?
>
> There's no way talk directly to usb-storage.  You simply access access
> the device like any other disk drive.

But it seems to me that commands for debugging the target are packed in mass storage packets. They have headers with USBC and USBS respectively. Another idea is that the debugging symbols are "written" into the virtual partition (maybe somewhere to the part where I/O errors are generated) - and debugger hardware interprets and executes them. But I am not sure about that either.

Vaclav